To be a good ancestor is to be a good sister first.
Created by Métis artist, Jazz Danis. Honouring the survivors and victims of MMIWG
- Sustainably made in Canada
- 70% bamboo / 30% organic cotton
- 100% of profits donated to Native Women's Association of Canada to be used in the space of MMIWG
- SUSTAINABLE - Made from environmentally sustainable materials ( 70% bamboo, 30% organic cotton.)
- MADE IN CANADA - Domestically manufactured in Scarborough, Ontario.
- ANTIMICROBIAL - Rayon utilized in our garments provide a natural antimicrobial property to keep apparel free of odour causing bacteria.
- BREATHABLE - Natural fibres promote flexibility in our garments that help wick away sweat and regulate body temperature.