"There is a role for all to play as this country takes a stand to end the genocide that is taking lives and ripping families and communities apart" - NWAC (2021 action plan)
- Sustainably made in Canada
- 70% bamboo / 30% organic cotton
- 100% of profits donated to Native Women's Association of Canada to be used in the space of MMIWG
no blind eye
- SUSTAINABLE - Made from environmentally sustainable materials ( 70% bamboo, 30% organic cotton.)
- MADE IN CANADA - Domestically manufactured in Scarborough, Ontario.
- ANTIMICROBIAL - Rayon utilized in our garments provide a natural antimicrobial property to keep apparel free of odour causing bacteria.
- BREATHABLE - Natural fibres promote flexibility in our garments that help wick away sweat and regulate body temperature.